On this web page you can load many sketches. Use the Load Sketches button on the left, and select as many sketches as you like from a folder on your computer.
Once you have loaded sketches, a list of sketch names appears on the left. Below each sketch is a Utility menu on the left and a New Page button on the right. You can:
- Drag the names to change their order.
- Drag a name to the trash to delete that sketch.
- Drag a name to "Clone" to duplicate that sketch.
- Click a name to scroll that sketch into view.
- Click New Page (beneath the sketch) to add a page.
- Use the Utility menu to upload or download a sketch.
Release: 2015Q4Update2, Semantic Version: 4.5.1-alpha, Build Number: 1026.6-wsp-widgets, Build Stamp: stek-macbook-pro/20180605163618
Web Sketchpad Copyright © 2017 KCP Technologies, a McGraw-Hill Education Company.
“You may freely use Web Sketchpad in your own Web pages, provided you do so for non-commercial use only” [per kcpt.github.io